Here's a sneak peak at what the scratch recipe looks like:
Peanut Butter Candy Explosion Blondies (Vegan)
- 1 box Trader Joe's Blondie Mix (or any other box mix that's vegan - just check the ingredients)
- 1/3 cup pureed silken tofu
- Vegan butter, such as Earth Balance or Smart Balance Organic, in same amount listed on box
- 3 Vegan Candy Bars, chopped and refrigerated or frozen for at least an hour (Jokerz, Thumbs Up, and Cleo's)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together melted butter, pureed tofu, and blondie mix (and any other liquids listed on blondie mix, such as plant based milk, water, etc. if you're using a different mix).
- Add the candy mix-ins.
- Pour into the pan and spread evenly
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.